Monday, February 11, 2013

On the last hurdle

So it's been a little over 2 months since my last post and we are well underway with our adoption journey. It's been um hectic to say the least. I guess if we knew up front an outline that showed every step it may have been a little less overwelming. If your considering adoption be prepared to have more patience than you could ever imagine. At times it feels like everything is not moving fast enough and then all of a sudden you don't seem to have enough hours in the day to make sure the I's are dotted and T's are crossed. Since I grew up in a family of racecar driver's I guess you could say we are in our final stretch down to the last 100 laps. Wont be long and we will actually be able to see the finish line. I have thought numerous times that I should document every step not only with blog's or little memo's here and there but pictures and then you seem to get so caught up in the requirements that you go crap I should have taken a picture of this or that. The emotions that this whole process has brought out of me I never thought existed. But then again when your ultimate dream is on the course of being fufilled how can you not feel like your on a roller coaster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment